If you do not have any qualifying work experience for applying for Canadian PR but are willing to immigrate to Canada permanently, then Home Child Care Provider and Home Support Worker Pilot is your chance.
Eligibility Criteria for Applying
You may be eligible to apply for Home Child Care Provider and Home Support Worker Pilot, if you meet the following requirements –
- You have a valid and genuine job offer
- You are able to do the job
- Meeting the education requirement
- Meeting the language level required
- Are admissible to Canada
- Have plans to live outside the Quebec province as a Permanent Resident
Having a job offer is not enough. The job that you are offered should fall in the National Occupational Classification (NOC) job that matches the pilot you are applying for:
Home Child Care Provider (NOC 4411)
- You must care for the children under the age of 18 at the employer’s home or your home depending on the job offer.
- To qualify, you do not need to live in your employer’s home
- Your experience as a foster parent does not count
Home Support Worker (NOC 4412)
- You must care for someone (client) who needs from a home support worker either in the employer’s home or your own home.
- To qualify, you do not need to live in the employer’s home
- Only home support workers are eligible under NOC 4412
- Your experience as a housekeeper does not count
If you are willing to immigrate to Canada and want to know more about the application process, feel free to consult us.