Students Direct Stream allows some international students to get their study permit for pursuing their education in Canada faster.
Here are all the details about getting a study permit for Canada quickly and get rid of the waiting that comes with the regular study permit procedure.
Who can apply?
Students who are a legal resident of the following countries can apply:
However, if you are a citizen of any of the above countries but you live in another country, you have to apply through the regular study permit process.
Documents Required for the Application
In order to apply through Student Direct Stream, the following documents are required mandatorily:
- A copy of the acceptance letter from the designated university or learning institute
- Upfront medical exam confirmation document
- A GIC (Guaranteed Investment Certificate) of $10,000
- Proof or official receipt that you have paid your tuition fees for the first year of your education
- Proof that you have graduated from a Canadian curriculum high school or a language test score of at least 6 bands for English (IELTS) or a score of at least 7 in Niveaux de compétence linguistique canadiens for French (Test d’évaluation de français).
Applications for the Student Direct Stream Program starts online from 30th April.
Get in Touch
For further details on your eligibility or how to apply for SDS, feel free to get in touch with us at…