Let us state the basics first – You will need a visitor’s visa if you are planning to travel to a country as a non-immigrant. This visa allows you to stay in a country for a predefined period of time. A tourist or a visitor can avail this visa. Usually, a visitor visa for Canada is valid for a period of 6 months. Also, a border security officer may allow you to stay for more or less than 6 months.
You can get in touch with a Canada visitor visa consultant in Ahmedabad if you are planning to visit Canada anytime soon. All those who plan on visiting Canada in order to set up a business venture of their own should apply for a Canada visitor visa without wasting time.
There are 2 Types of Visitor Visa:
Single Entry Visa
A single-entry visa, as the name suggests, allows you to enter a country once during its validity. This means you will have to apply for a fresh visa if you are required to return to your homeland whilst the visa is still valid. Get in touch with GEPSI Consultancy if you are looking to visit Canada anytime soon.
Multiple Entry Visa
Multi-entry visas provide multiple entries, as the name suggests. Interestingly, you might be allowed to enter a country 2-3 times only even if you hold a multi-entry visa. So, do check out the number of times you can enter a country after getting in touch with the officers stationed near the border even if you hold a multi-entry.
Why is Canada Visitor Visa Preferred by Most People?
- People in different parts of the world wish to travel to Canada in the hopes of a better life and career. For one thing, the crime rate in Canada is extremely low. This means what you get is a safer environment for your kids. Homicides aren’t a common sight in Canada either. So, you and your kids can live peacefully in Canada.
- Canada houses some of the world’s best colleges and universities. The University of British Columbia is one of the world’s finest universities. You will need a considerable amount of time if you are planning to study at this university after having cleared the likes of the SAT and ACT. It is here that a visitor visa for Canada would be required by you. The students visiting Canada would have close to six months at their disposal to explore some of the finest universities in Canada, such as the University of Calgary, University of Montreal, Western University, etc.
- Most of the services pertaining to healthcare are borne by the government of Canada. All Canadian residents have access to the best healthcare facilities. This helps increase a person’s life expectancy.
What Do You Require to Apply for Canada’s Visitor Visa?
- The process you need to follow in order to apply for a Canada visitor visa is fairly simple.
- For starters, the applicant will have to fill out a form. You can either fill it out online or by hand. Send it to the authorities over an email after getting it scanned.
- The processing fee is $100, whereas the biometric fee is $85.
- The applicant will be required to submit his/her fingerprints. These need to submit by the applicant in person. Do remember to take your passport along as well. You will receive a letter asking you to get your biometrics submitted after you deposit the biometrics fee.
- The applicant will also be required to sit for the interview, police verification, and medical check-up. All of these formalities should ideally be completed whilst the biometrics are being processed and analyzed.
GEPSI Consultancy is here to help make your life easier if you are looking to visit Canada in the near future. All those who are planning to travel to Canada from Gujarat should immediately get in touch with a prominent Canada visitor visa consultant in Ahmedabad without killing time.