For Aspiring Associates / Franchisee
GEPSI group is engaged in several activities. Prominent among which is providing services to students in the field of International Education (OED). Our directors have already been offering these services for the past 15 years, with associates/branches in Toronto, Canada & Ahmedabad, India.
As part of our expansion plans, we wish to appoint most ethical and well-trained associates/franchisees throughout India and Canada.
To be an associate of GEPSI, please note the following:
Financial and Educational Requirements:
- Must hold a well-furnished office of minimum 800 sq. feet area in the commercial region
- Must have a Degree from the Government Recognized University
- Must have at least Rs.50,00,000 Liquid Cash on hand with strong credit rating to start the business
- Such associate will only be appointed after proper examination and successfully passing the written exam along with personal interview.
- An entire family in case of Proprietorship, All the Partners in case of Partnership firm, and All the Directors in case of a Company must hold police clearance certificate and hold good credit certificate in the society.
- Must provide three business references
Rules & Responsibilities:
- An ‘official’ associate/franchisee is one who has entered into a written agreement with the company
- Such associate will also have to pass the ethics benchmark of our company in order to qualify and will have to prove his ethics all the time by honestly guiding students in achieving their career goal. Failure to do so will result into the immediate cancellation of the contract.
- Such associates cannot appoint sub-associates/franchisees to facilitate their work or improve their business. Any such plans may be discussed and approval sought in writing from the Principal, GEPSI (Global Education & Placement Services Inc.
- Such arrangement with an associate is valid for the town/city approved and agreed for and for the duration as determined in the agreement
- Financial terms and conditions governing the associate/franchise arrangement, which form part of the written agreement, will be determined in mutual consultation and acceptance
- The associate or its staff members should not be doing similar business or employment which is in direct competition with the business of GEPSI Group’s. The principal will have the right to terminate the agreement immediately if such an instance comes to its notice. Further legal action will be initiated to redress the situation, through courts of law and/or by arbitration
- The Principal will provide services to the students of associates/franchisees to the best of its abilities and as per the terms and conditions applicable such package/service accepted for. However, the Principal will not be responsible for any loss or damage whatsoever, to either the student and/or associate, because of changes in the policies and procedures of universities/companies/agents with which the Principal deals
- Any dispute is subject to redress within the legal jurisdiction only of Toronto City of Canada.
If you are interested and need any more information or clarifications about the franchise offer, please contact Franchisee Coordinator & Director of Administration on one of our office numbers.
You may also contact him by phone, on the following numbers
+ 1-416-609-3163 (Canada)
+ 91-972-544-7555 (India)