In year 2015, a new Express Entry Program was launched to expedite the immigration process in few of the immigration categories. Following applications for permanent residence through economic class have been included in this Express Entry immigration program:
- Federal Skilled Worker Program,
- Federal Skilled Trades Program, and
- Canadian Experience Class.
- Provincial Nominee Programs (under Express Entry)
- Please Note: Provinces and territories also have their own programs that can recruit candidates from within or outside the Express Entry system to meet their local labour market needs.
Seeing the opportunity, there are many unauthorized and illiterate agents across the world, who have entered in this business to make easy money. Beware! such agents can tempt you by giving different lucrative offers and jeopardize your application as well as waste your hard-earned money.
Based on the reviews, experience, certifications, education, and thousands of satisfied cases, GEPSI is considered as an expert
Canada PR consultancy in Ahmedabad
Starting from the stage of identifying your eligibility in one of these programs till you accomplish your Immigration goal, the entire system is very lengthy and complex. To ensure smooth and accurate process, you need a certified immigration consultant that is experienced, skilled, caring, and honest professional from start to end of your process.
A brief on Express Entry – FSW (Federal Skilled Worker program):
- You are required to have paid work experience in an occupation listed under the NOC 0, A or B categories for at least one year in the past 10 years
- Immigration Canada has created a six selection factors-based points system which consists of points based on your age, education, work history, language ability and other adaptability factors, with a current pass-mark of 67. You must qualify under this system to enter the express entry pool.
- Spouse or common law partner, and Dependent children under the age of 21 (on date of application) are eligible to be included with your application.
- You must have your Education Credentials assessed prior to applying
- You must have your English or French Language proficiency test completed, with required scores (exam should not be older than 2 years from application date).
- You must maintain the required settlement funds throughout the process to ensure that it is available for your arrival in Canada
- You must not have any serious health issues, or a criminal record that would make you inadmissible to Canada
- Once you meet above criteria and score 67 or higher marks in this six-selection factor system, you may then apply to entering the pool of applicants under the Express Entry System.
- You will then be scored under the Comprehensive Ranking System consisting of 1200 points.
- Once your score is higher than the express entry draw, you will receive an Invitation to Apply (ITA)
- Upon receiving the invitation, you will be given reasonable but limited time to submit a complete application and all supporting documents
A brief on Express Entry – FST (Federal Skilled trade Program):
The Federal Skilled Trades Program is for people who want to become permanent residents based on being qualified in a skilled trade. There are some trades which require prior approval from their licensing body to practice.
Minimum Eligibility Criteria
- A language test is required which is recognized by the Canadian Government.
- The minimum CLB required is 5 for speaking and listening, and 4 for reading and writing.
- Work experience is necessary for a minimum of 2 years full-time in a skilled trade in the last 5 years.
- Should have a full-time offer letter of employment with a continuation of up to two years of Canadian employers.
- You can also have skilled trade certification from Canadian authority.
- You may have to be prepared to live outside the province of Quebec.
For identifying if you are eligible, and calculating your points based on different factors including work experience, education, certification, language, etc., you may contact GEPSI Immigration Services (the most authentic and experienced immigration consultant for Canada, located in Ahmedabad) and get the best possible option for your migration need.
A brief on Express Entry – Canadian Experience Class (CEC)
International students and temporary foreign workers who have one year of paid work experience in Canada are the people who can qualify under this CEC Immigration program via Express Entry (EE) program to become Permanent Residents of Canada.
Qualifying candidates under the CEC program were allowed to apply directly for their immigration before the launch of Express Entry, however, now even the CEC candidates are required to compete with a broad range of candidates entering the EE pool by qualifying via other programs like FSW, FST and some PNP programs.
Similar to the candidates from the other programs under Express Entry, you will be ranked and selected and then invited to apply.
Seeing the competition and complexity of the program, you need to have a very systematic and error free application, strongly presented right from the first stage in order to be eligible to advance for second stage.
- The Canadian Experience Class is for the temporary Foreign Worker in Canada, or international student who has worked at a qualifying level in Canada for one year.
- As an international student, you must make a right career choice in selection of job, designation, salary, etc.
- You must remain updated with the recent and upcoming changes to program that may impact your ability to qualify.
- Selecting the right job in the right NOC (National Occupation Code) level, and meeting the language proficiency test requirement are one of the key factors to qualify.
- Remaining in status and keep an eye on the expiry date of your and your dependents’ status is very important. You should know how to remain in status by extending your stay using different available programs.
You may be required to extend your work permit by having your employer sponsor you through the LMIA process, which is very stringent and requires number of procedures. Know these requirements in advanced so that you can convince and keep your employer prepared with availability of all the documents, so that we can conclude this process smoothly without any errors or omission.
Qualified and experienced staff from GEPSI will be glad to assess your eligibility for immigrating to Canada in any of these categories. One-on-one consultation is possible via personal meeting or online video/audio conference.
At GEPSI, our goal is to keep your Immigration journey economic, smooth, and accurate.
Provincial Nominee Programs via Express Entry:
Applicants can use one of the Provincial Nominee Programs (PNP) to upgrade their scores and process through Express Entry.
Once a province or territory nominates you through an Express Entry stream, you will receive a nomination certificate, and this will increase your CRS score by 600 additional points.
There are different programs offered by each province. You may or may not qualify for one of such programs. If you qualify, your selected province will invite you to process your nomination application and upon finding it suitable, you will be issued Nomination Certificate from your selected province.
Once the PT nomination is received the additional 600 points are added to the comprehensive Ranking System score. Ideally it is sufficient to receive an invitation to apply (ITA) subject to conditions.
GEPSI Immigration Services is one of the most experienced, Canadian Government Certified Immigration Consultants, have successfully handled thousands of simple to complex immigration cases through its offices in Ahmedabad, India, and Toronto (Mississauga) Canada. It will be our pleasure to assist you by offering sincere analysis of your application and offer you most economical and ethical solution for your migration goal.