Dependent visas are preferred by those who want to provide their families (parents, kids, and wife) with a better standard of living. A dependent visa can be applied for if you have one or more people in your family who are dependent upon you for sustenance. These might be your parents or your children. A sustenance visa is of two types: temporary and permanent. Approach a Canada dependent visa consultant if you are in need of this visa for your near and dear ones.
A visa consultant in Ahmedabad needs to be looked for if you are in need of a dependent visa for any country. All those who wish to apply for a dependent’s visa for Canada need to know more about the intricacies of the process.
Here is Everything You Need to Know before Applying for a Canada Dependent Visa:
A Canada Dependent Visa allows you to bring the Following to Canada:
- Spouse or spouses can be taken to Canada with ease with this visa.
- Parents and Grandparents can come to Canada along with you if you have the Canada dependent visa with you.
- Children below the age of 21 can also be taken to Canada once this visa is issued.
- Take your brothers and sisters along with you to Canada as well if you have access to this visa.
- So, what are you waiting for? Get in touch with a Canada dependent visa consultant right away if you want to take your near and dear ones to Canada with you.
- You must be at least 18 years old if you want to order to apply for a dependent visa for your family members.
- Only a permanent resident or citizen of Canada is eligible to apply for this visa.
- If you are taking government aid, you should fall under the ‘disabled’ category.
- Only the people who fall under the ‘low income’ category are issued this visa.
- If you are planning to take your spouse to Canada, then you need to have the required set of documents to declare the marriage as ‘legal’.
- You need to choose the right Canada visa consultant if you want to take your family from Gujarat to Canada anytime soon.
Documents Needed in Order to Apply for Dependent Visa:
- Your updated travel history and passport details need to be available.
- Background information is important. You should possess the required set of documents related to employment, residence, birth, etc.
- A valid marriage certificate is a must-have if you are planning to take your spouse to Canada along with you.
- If you are the sponsor, then you should be able to declare the source or sources of your income. The authority issuing the certificate needs to be told that you have ample financial resources at your disposal to take care of the dependent.
A visa consultant in Ahmedabad will be able to take you through the requirements that you need to fulfill in order to apply for a Canada dependent visa. Make it a point to approach only a renowned visa consultant in Gujarat if you want your loved ones to relocate to Canada in a hassle-free way.