Ontario, the most populated Canadian province, invited 486 Express Entry candidates from 10 different skilled occupations to apply for a provincial nomination for permanent residence on February 13.
The OINP (Ontario Immigrant Nominee Program) issued invitations, also known as Notifications of Interest (NOIs) to eligible immigration candidates from 10 different targeted National Occupation Classifications (NOCs).
Those who qualified for the Ontario province’s Express Entry Human Capital Priorities Stream required a CRS score between 467 and 471.
After receiving the NOI, candidates have 45 days to submit their application. If they do not meet this deadline, they will not be considered for the provincial nomination.
Candidates do not need to necessarily have a job offer in hand to be invited. However, they do need to have work experience in following occupations:
- Financial managers, NOC 0111
- Advertising, marketing, and public relations managers, NOC 0124
- Retail and wholesale trade managers, NOC 0621
- Other administrative service managers, NOC 1114
- Managers in customer and personal services, n.e.c., NOC 0651
- Corporate sales managers, NOC 0601
- Financial auditors and accountants, NOC 1111
- Registered nurses and registered psychiatric nurses, NOC 3012
- Professional occupations in business management consulting, NOC 1122
- Other financial officers, NOC 1114
To be considered for a provincial nomination through OINP, feel free to get in touch with us for an extensive consultation.