Passport Stamping from within Canada

Passport Stamping from within Canada

You can only apply for a visitor visa from inside Canada (get TRV Visa stamped on your passport) if you meet all these criteria:

  • You are already in Canada
  • You hold a valid study or work permit
  • You want to leave and return to Canada in the near future, and if
  • You have an existing visitor visa that’s expired, or is about to expire, or that was valid for only 1 entry

If you leave Canada before you get your new visitor visa, you may be subject to

  • additional requirements, like biometrics (if not already on file) and/or a medical exam
  • a longer processing time, or
  • a delay in your return to Canada

You’ll only be able to travel back to Canada once you get your new visitor visa in your passport. There’s no guarantee that you’ll be approved.

You can contact GEPSI’s office, about 3 to 4 months ahead of your travel date so that we can assist you in completing this process on time.

cases handled
Number of Clients Counselled
years of Experience
Awards & Achievements
visas issued
Success Rate
  • student1
  • student2
  • student3
  • student4
  • student5
  • student6
  • student7
  • student8
  • student9
  • student10
  • student11
  • student12
  • student13
  • student14
  • student15
  • student16
  • student17
  • student18
  • student19
  • student20
  • student21
  • student22
  • student23
  • student24
  • student25
  • student26
  • student27
  • student28
  • student29
  • student30
  • student31
  • student32
  • student33
  • student34
  • student35
  • student36
  • student37
  • student38
  • student39
  • student40
  • student41
  • student42
  • student43
  • student44
  • student45
  • student46
  • student47
  • student48
  • student49
  • student50
Satisfactorily guided over 1,00,000 people from India
View More
Want to Move Forward

Request a Call Back


    What our students have to say: