Spouse Dependent Open Work Permit in Canada

Spouse Dependent Open Work Permit

Canada has a regulation under IRPR, which helps reuniting partners. Spouse of a Married partner, Conjugal partners, Common-law partners, or Same-sex marriage partner can be invited under this regulation by the temporary foreign worker in Canada. In this scenario, an open work permit is issued to the spouse till the length of the status of a foreign worker. Open work permit is neither employer nor job-specific and it allows the holder to work for almost any Canadian employer. This is an excellent way for your partner to connect with the community and gain valuable work experience. Under the Express entry program, you can gain additional points towards your spouse’s Canadian experience.

With over two decades of experience and being a Regulated Canadian Immigration Consultant, GEPSI Immigration Services is here to support you by strategizing your application and help you gain points towards your migration goal. Call us today and get advice from an immigration expert.

cases handled
Number of Clients Counselled
years of Experience
Awards & Achievements
visas issued
Success Rate
  • student1
  • student2
  • student3
  • student4
  • student5
  • student6
  • student7
  • student8
  • student9
  • student10
  • student11
  • student12
  • student13
  • student14
  • student15
  • student16
  • student17
  • student18
  • student19
  • student20
  • student21
  • student22
  • student23
  • student24
  • student25
  • student26
  • student27
  • student28
  • student29
  • student30
  • student31
  • student32
  • student33
  • student34
  • student35
  • student36
  • student37
  • student38
  • student39
  • student40
  • student41
  • student42
  • student43
  • student44
  • student45
  • student46
  • student47
  • student48
  • student49
  • student50
Satisfactorily guided over 1,00,000 people from India
View More
Want to Move Forward

Request a Call Back


    What our students have to say: