Study in Canada
As Canada offers the best standard of education, and living along with clean and safe environment, it has become the first choice for the aspiring students wishing to pursue their higher studies from a foreign country. Canadais not only just the highly developed, industrialized and civilized nation with latest facilities and infrastructure, but also has pollution free environment, low crime rate and a longer life expectancy than over 95% nations of the world. On the account ofless population and high industrial advancement, it offers great job opportunities with permanent settlement options. GEPSI is one of the top
Canada student visa consultants in Ahmedabad
that provides professional and reliable services.
People wonder why below thing has been happening at GEPSI:
- Over 97% of our clients get visas although the overall visa success rate of all the students applying for the student’s visa from across India is low.
- Our students have been excelling in obtaining jobs during and after their studies.
- They are successful in getting Immigration easily after studies.
- Our students succeed in bringing their family to Canada while and after their studies.
These questions are raised due to some specific reasons.
Our Ethics, Efficiency, Experience and Expertise are extraordinary and it attracts thousands of students each year, who wishes to process their admission application and visa applications through us.
Processing your Student Visa application through GEPSI – A Certified Immigration Services Provider (ICCRC Member) often comes with some exclusive benefits.
GEPSI Consultancy has assisted thousands of students in obtaining student visa along with the admission in top notch colleges and universities of USA, Canada and New Zealand. We have over 15000 satisfied clients and have been operating from the same location for over Twelve years.
- Our ethical, sincere and dedicated approach has helped most of our clients in achieving their visas, career and migration goals.
- “GEPSI Immigration Services” has its office in Canada. It has been providing extraordinary benefitsto the students through accurate and ethical guidance on immigration or visa matters. Our Canadian office handles all sorts of Immigration and Visa matters and has been assisting clients from about more than 10 countries.
- Consultants who are not authorized cannot represent immigration or visa application and may possess limited knowledge. Unauthorized agents aren’t regulated by any authority in order to ensure accuracy, ethical service and sincerity. GEPSI Immigration Service’s Director Mr. ChiragNanavati is a Canadian Citizen and is Canadian Government Approved ICCRC Member. Heis authorized to represent your application officially to the Canadian Government.
Sadly, there are number of unauthorized advisors, claiming to be able to get you a visa through dishonest means whose education, experience, whereabouts, criminal record, and ethics are not known by the government. Such advisor’s fake claims may lead you into a huge loss.
- Agents who are unauthorized and uneducatedmay jeopardize your career and goals.
- These agents provide attractive offers to lure clients and make money.
- Many abroad education agents have entered this sector with an aim to JUST make money. Due to lack of their efficiency, education, international exposure or ethics, these agents end up sending students into those colleges which grant maximum commissions and compromise on the quality of education.
- Taking service from an immigration consultant who is not regulated could affect your career and life.
I request you to arrange an appointment with our Guidance Officer at GEPSI, so that we can analyze your application and suggest you the correct path based on your career and migration goals.
** GEPSI has served thousands of nationals with most ethical and economic solutions and will be pleased to offer you accurate and strategic options to meet your requirements.
Canada welcomes thousands of students from around the world by offering excellent quality of education, safe environment, opportunity to work and eventually settle in Canada with their family. Canada offers range of programs in almost all the careers. We at GEPSI, have assisted thousands of students in by selecting correct program, in world class colleges/universities located in areas full of opportunities based on their career requirements.
If you are looking for a
Canada student visa consultant
then you can opt for GEPSI as it can help you not only in selection of correct career pathway, but also in obtaining your student visa, and while you are in Canada, our Canadian office can help you in extending yours Study Permits, work permits, obtaining your post-graduate work permit, dependent work permit or in your application for permanent residency with or without your family.
If you wish to study in a program which is longer than six months, you must obtain a Student Visa to Canada, which allows international students to study at Canada’s world-class Universities and Colleges. More than 500,000 students apply to come and study in Canada every year. This does not include people studying French or English as a second language.
If you are planning to study in a short-term program in Canada of six months or less, you may study using your TRV / visitor visa. For more information visit GEPSI - The
best consultancy for Canada student visa in Ahmedabad
· Selecting a College, Course or Location:
Education is a very diverse industry. Thousands of people contribute to this industry at different levels. Unfortunately, overseas education counselling has always remained unattended and unregulated in many developing as well as underdeveloped countries. Today, many unauthorized, uneducated and unethical agents play a big role by recruiting thousands of students to different colleges and universities for earning high amount of commissions. To ensure your success;
- You must enroll in a valid, accredited and reputed College/University.
- You must ensure that you are enrolling in a program of your choice, which meets your academic and work background along with your future goal.
- You must research enough to find different programs and the related job opportunities upon graduation.
- You should select a college / university offering programs at lower fees with up-to-date infrastructure, hands-on projects, internships, and job placement assistance.
- By giving us appropriate time, we can conduct a thorough research based on your academic history and career goal and can try our level best to find one of the best available option for you.
· Student Visa Requirements:
- Give IELTS exam and score
- minimum 6 bands in each module with overall 6 bands for UG programs
- minimum 6 bands in each module with overall 6.5 bands for UG programs
- Obtain letter of acceptance from the institution of your choice
- proof that you have enough money to pay school fees and live near the school
- to establish that you will return home at the end of your studies
- to pass a medical exam if needed; and
· About your Statement of Purpose – Student Visa Application:
- It is very important to select a well-educated and experienced guide who can assist you in selecting a correct career pathway as well as represent your visa application with a concise though sensible statement of purpose
- You will receive your visa only if the Visa Officer is satisfied with your answers to the following questions:
- Why do you want to study in Canada?
- Why do you want to study at a particular College/University?
- Why have you selected a particular program?
- Who will sponsor you? Why? What are their liabilities, Income, Savings, etc.?
- Why are you not studying in your home country?
- What are your opportunities after graduating from the selected program?
- Representation of your visa application is very important.
- Wrong or immature language can disqualify your application.
- Answering truthfully and being straight is the best policy
- Providing appropriate documents as per the CHC requirements is must
- Justify clearly and strongly through SOP: Why you wish to study in Canada?
The PGWP allows students who have graduated from a participating Canadian post-secondary institution to gain valuable Canadian work experience. Skilled Canadian work experience gained through the PGWP program helps graduates qualify for permanent residence in Canada through Express Entry.
- A work permit under the PGWP program may be issued for the length of the study program or up to a maximum of three years if you have studied at least 2 years for full time in Canada.
- A post-graduation work permit cannot be issued for a study program which is less than eight months in length.
- For example;
- If you graduate from a four-year degree program, 3 year advance diploma program or a 2 year diploma program, you could be eligible for a three-year work permit upon meeting other criteria.
- If you graduate from a 1 year post graduate certificate or diploma program, you would be eligible for a work permit of 1 year
- If you graduate from a nine-month certificate program, you will get a work permit for no more than nine months.
To obtain a work permit after your graduation, you must meet the following requirements:
- Be 18 years of age or older at the time of application
- You must have continuously studied full time in Canada and you must have completed a program of study that lasted at least eight months.
- In addition, you must have graduated from:
- a public post-secondary institution, such as a college, trade/technical school, university or CEGEP (in Quebec), or
- a private post-secondary institution that operates under the same rules and regulations as public institutions, or
- a private secondary or post-secondary institution (in Quebec) offering qualifying programs of 900 hours or longer leading to a diplôme d’études professionnelles (DEP) or an attestation de spécialisation professionnelle (ASP), or
- a Canadian private institution authorized by provincial statute to confer degrees but only if you are enrolled in one of the programs of study leading to a degree as authorized by the province and not in all programs of study offered by the private institution.
- You must apply for a work permit within 90 days of receiving written confirmation (for example, a transcript or an official letter) from your institution indicating that you have met the requirements for completing your academic program.
- You must have completed and passed the program of study and received a notification that you are eligible to obtain your degree, diploma or certificate.
- You must have a valid study permit when you apply for the work permit.
Dependent of an International Student:
Canada’s commitment to family unification means that international students and their families have an opportunity to experience Canadian life together. Whether it is for a few months or for several years, international students will be comforted to know that their loved ones can be nearby as they pursue their dreams of obtaining a Canadian education. Leverage the expertise of Canada study visa consultant GEPSI and you can surely give wings to your dreams.
- Aninternational student may bring his or her dependents to Canada by one of two routes. A spouse or common-law partner who plans to work while in Canada has the option to apply for his or her Open Work Permit before entering the country, upon arrival to Canada, or after entering the country.
- Workpermits for the dependent spouse or common-law partner are valid for the same period of time as your study permit. Note: Accompanying spouses or common-law partners of foreign students are eligible for an open work permit, which means they do not need a job offer or a Labour Market Impact Assessment from ServiceCanada.
- You may apply for the work permit of your spouse or common-law partner if:
you are a full-time student at:
- a public post-secondary institution, such as a college or university or collège d’enseignement général et professionnel (CEGEP) in Quebec
- a private post-secondary institution that operates under the same rules and regulations as a public institution, and receives at least 50 percent of its financing for its overall operations from government grants (currently, only private college-level educational institutions in Quebec qualify) or
- a Canadian private institution authorized by provincial statute to confer degrees
- you have a valid study permit for over 6 months
For most accurate information on obtaining your student visa:
I request you to arrange your appointment and meet us with all the educational and experience related documents, so that one of our Guidance Officers can assess your application and suggest you the right way to proceed further.
As a leading
Canada visa consultancy in Ahmedabad
, GEPSI’s vision will be help you achieve your target using most economic and accurate method.